Just some extra cash!

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) are reminding individuals that obtaining additional income from various sources may need to be declared and subject to Income Tax. This is 'casual income' and you might need to pay tax on it. This may include money someone earns from things like: selling things, for example at car boot sales … Continue reading Just some extra cash!