As part of the governments transparency measures, details of employers who have claimed Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme grants have been listed with bands of overall claim amount.
Now individuals can check on their Personal Tax Account whether their employer made a Job Retention Scheme claim using their details.
Have you been furloughed? You can now check if your employer made a Job Retention Scheme claim on your behalf for December 2020 through your Personal Tax Account access.
You can use your personal tax account to:
- check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
- fill in, send and view a personal tax return
- claim a tax refund
- check your income from employment in the previous 5 years
- check how much Income Tax you paid in the previous 5 years
- check and manage your tax credits
- check your State Pension
- track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
- check or update your Marriage Allowance
- tell HMRC about a change of name or address
- check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance
- find your National Insurance number