- The visitor economy and Hotels and other guest accommodation guidance has been updated to include information on reasonable adjustments, changes to NHS Test and Trace regulations.
- Providers of grassroots sport and sport facilities guidance has been updated to include information on reasonable adjustments, changes to NHS Test and Trace regulations, as well as a new shorter format focussing on actions to make your workplace COVID-Secure.
- Shops and branches guidance includes additional information on ventilation, tests, how to operate fitting rooms safely and new requirements for collecting data for NHS Test and Trace (betting shops only).
- Performing arts and Heritage locations guidance is updated in a new shorter format focussing on actions to make your workplace COVID-Secure.
- Vehicles guidance has been updated with information on ventilation and tests.
- Supported living services guidance has been updated with a new ‘Visits in and out of supported living settings’ section.
- Care homes free COVID-19 PPE provision for health and social workers has been extended to March 2022.
Maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors to support NHS Test and Trace: Guidance has been updated to reflect the change in rules for when a group enters a venue. From 29 March 2021, every customer or visitor should be asked to scan the NHS QR code or provide their name and contact details, not just a lead member.