Join the Payroll and HR community at the SD Worx monthly, online interactive discussion.
With one of the most eagerly anticipated Budgets set to be published on 3rd March 2021, our regular expert panel will be discussing the choices and changes set out by Chancellor Rishi Sunak. We’ll be interpreting how they impact businesses in the UK and Ireland and, as always, fielding your most pressing questions through our live Q&A.
We’ll also be ready to update you on planned upcoming legislation changes, including:
- Budget 2021
- Tax updates
- Plan for Jobs
- Kickstart Scheme and Apprenticeships
- Holiday Pay
- National Minimum Wage
- And any pension changes
- Simon Parsons, Director UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Lou Gray, Head of Transitions and Operations at EY Absolute
- Samantha Mann, Payroll Training Consultant at Armstrong Watson Payroll and Employee Services
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment at DWF Law LLP
- Jon Keeble, Partner, Employment at DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager at The Pensions Regulator
Who should attend?
All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector, for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
This webinar is free to attend.
Join the conversation on Friday 5th March and book your place.
Can’t make that date? Don’t worry, register your details and SD Worx will send you the recording.